Destiny's Thoughts: Writing in a New Way

      After reading both articles, it puts in perspective for me that the world technology is moving at a rapid pace. One day we will be surrounded by screens left and right. I think technology overall is a positive and that it helps everyone gain more information. I think because of it I'm more knowledgeable than I would be if I didn't have it at the tip of my fingers whenever I want. I also can see where technology could become an issue because people's lives get so invested into it. I'm not even used to shopping for clothes in the store because I'm so used to online digital shopping. I consider it just more convenient in my busy schedule. Advancement in technology has both pros and cons.


Reading In A Whole New Way gave me a different outlook on technology and that soon we will live I a world surrounded by screens.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRINT AD ANALYSIS

Black Mirror & The Future

Destiny's Digital Discovery