Black Mirror & The Future

 China having a social credit system to track their citizens launching is wild to me. The thought of being tracked by the country through your phone is already too much. Top citizens getting VIP treatment could help people be better people or it could make things worse. Blocking individuals with  lower credit scores from equal opportunities isn’t fair to citizens overall because everyone deserves an equal opportunity. It even was said that it would block children from attending good schools. Being banned from a flight because of your score seems so insane to me. 

The system requiring everyone to pay with their phones so their transactions can be tracked is something I couldn’t imagine happening here in the U.S. I like having a sense of some privacy even though I am aware that our phones are tracked to a degree as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRINT AD ANALYSIS

Destiny's Digital Discovery